SA-passion - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SA-passion > Topics

Subject: Gay marriage- wrong or right?
Replies: 6 Views: 2589

alcutie 11/8/2006 - 7:32:49
Let me know what u believe on this subject. *

phozeze 4/24/2007 - 12:19:04
Wen marriage wz cr8d, whethr by Jah or man, itz purpose wz 2 bring childrn. In Afrikan culture a marriage is sanctified by da birth, adawyz it wznt regardd as a complete wedding. On dat note same s*x 'marriages' r an insult 2 da concept of marriage as dey rnt reproductive.We alwayz say we shud ensure da future of our planet, bt widout reproduction we myt jst count ourslvz wid dem dinosaurz. And hmos*xuality is 1 of doze thngz dat hamper reproduction. *

surfme 6.01.08 - 09:21am
IBelive that if love is free,and it shouldnt matter what s*x u r or where u c*m 4rom love is love no1 can change that.i no sum1 that killed her self becoz she wanted 2 fit in she slept with a guy and she was lesbian it hurt her that ppl would make her b sum1 shes nt just 2 fit in, u ppl out the make me sick live ur own life and stop killing us by makeing us change she shot her self.so get married if u guy its ur life and i stand my all that r gay and lesbian *

nomazizi 11.01.08 - 06:37pm
marriage was created by God 2 b a covenant between men & woman so i blv its morally wrong 4 ppl of the same s*x 2 get married bt most of all its against God's law *

joyle 16.02.08 - 04:05pm
wat do we knw about wrng of right. we consider things like this to b wrong cos we r nt in d situation. we talk about love en how it does nt have beauty. i love gay marrge cos dey define love. *

sososuli 27.08.08 - 07:30am
I believe that marriage is a blessing from God between a man and women & same s*x marriage is disgusting how will they have kids?That is completely wrong and it's against God's will. *

604eyes 15.03.09 - 06:04am
Gay marrage is not in God's plan it never was,and it never will be in his plan *

* SA-passion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SA-passion

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search