WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SA-passion - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SA-passion > Topics

Subject: Will apartheid ever die?
Replies: 4 Views: 1783

genxyz 2/13/2007 - 12:01:15
Do u think south africa will ever get over the hurdle we call apartheid? Will the younger generations live in better harmony than we do now? *

dvisser 4/15/2007 - 10:42:05
Some of us are more open minded then others and accept each other for what's going on, on the inside and not for the colour of ye skin or race.... So i guess my answer to ye lass is, that apartheid will always be among us, for there are still ppl who believes in the old ways and bring their children up with the few's that has been imprinted into their lives. *

mthise 7.01.08 - 05:37am
It wont die as far as we r living will b der bcos during da apartheid period we were young and told all da bed dat happen and some we c on tv and its hard 2 4 give each other and 4get + only few dat thinking abt chang and its stil living *

joyle 16.02.08 - 04:15pm
i believe individualy it will bt as a nation it wont. how cud we win dis if we have apatheid among us as blacks. if we cud luk at ourselfs en try to b happy as wo we r we wont judge others en become discriminative. *

pieterpj 2.02.14 - 06:01pm
Apartheid will always be blamed if the ruling government do not get their way.
We see land reforms, The Equity Act and the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment law put into place.
There is a need for a general discussion among all race groups.
As a white citizen I wish for dialogue.Maybe create a forum to discuss our problems we face.
Thank you. 02/02/2014 *

* SA-passion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SA-passion

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search